We stock a range of brads to suit all applications.
We have a range of coil nails available.
Our durofast range is extensive to suit a range of nail guns.
We stock a number of different sizes for framing nails. Our quality supply of framing nails wont let you down. Order your framing nails today!
We have loose nails for all applications. Stainless, galvanised, zinc and specialty nails.
We have all types of staples to suit a range of staple guns.
If you need T-nails, we have them in stock.
Get Loose Nails for Your Construction Projects From Our Team
One of the most common hardware items in modern construction is loose nails, and our team can make sure you have your fill. With a wide selection of hardware to choose from, we can make sure that you have what you need for your next project, no matter how big or small. Choose Fasteners Direct for reliable hardware suppliers that help you fasten with quality.
Benefits of Choosing Our Services for Hardware Such as Framing Staples
Our team aims to help you in many more ways than simply meeting your hardware requirements with quality products. Here are some of the ways in which our services provide maximum benefits:
- We prioritise on-time delivery. In most cases, we can ship your required fasteners to you on the day you place the order. If we cannot – which will usually only happen due to late ordering or excessive orders on the day – you will have it within 24 hours. That’s a promise.
- We only sell stock from reliable, quality brands. We understand you want the best for your project, and we also understand you want options. Our stock includes a range of options from many reliable brands in the fastener industry.
- We don’t let you wait for the stock to arrive. Keeping our store stocked is our problem, and it will never be yours. We have devised a system that keeps our stock available any day of the year so that you never have to wait for our stock to ship in before we can send it off.
How to Know Which Size Your Framing Nails Should be for Your Project
As a rule of thumb, when ordering hardware, you always want to double-check that you order the correct products. Small offsets in size can make a massive difference in application and will render some nail sizes unsuitable for certain jobs. Here are some tips regarding nail sizes that you should consider:
- 16d nails. These nails are probably the most common nail size in framing projects, coming in at 88.9mm, or 3.5 inches. These nails slide better into wood thanks to their thin nature, which means less splitting.
- 10d nails. These nails are not as lengthy as 16d nails, so they cannot penetrate as far. They work well if you plan to join materials that aren’t too thick.
- 6d nails. Even shorter than 10d nails, these will suffice if the materials that require joining are thinner. You can use these for framing, sheathing, or metal plate connecting.
You can always give us a call and ask our professionals whether the nail size you want to use will work given the project at hand. We will happily provide the necessary assistance.
About Us and Our Services for Nail Gun Nails and Other Fasteners
With such a massive number of construction projects occurring at any given moment, our team aims to assist with the requirement of fasteners in a timely manner. Our same-day delivery allows us to get your fasteners to you so you can use them immediately.
Call us now and let our team provide you with the right fasteners for the job.