Stainless steel: Stainless steel nuts and bolts have a high resistance to corrosion. This resistance to corrosion is due to the naturally occurring chromium-rich oxide film formed on the surface of the steel. Although extremely thin, this invisible, inert film is tightly adherent to the metal and extremely protective in a wide range of corrosive media. The film is rapidly self repairing in the presence of oxygen or damage.
Galvanised: As a general rule, nuts and bolts, and washers down to 8 mm diameter can be galvanised and a wide range of threaded components can now be processed using special equipment. For ISO metric fasteners, the galvanising of one thread either internal or external requires an extra clearance of four times the coating thickness. In practice, it is normal for standard bolts from stock to be fully galvanised, but for nuts to be galvanised as blanks and then tapped up to 0.4 mm oversize with the threads then lightly oiled. When assembled, the nut thread is protected by contact with the coating on the bolt. Even after many years of service, galvanised nuts can readily be unfastened even though the threads have never been galvanised.
Stainless steel bolts have various sizes, available in hex or cup head.
Cup Head Bolts
Cup head bolts in a range of sizes, Galvanised or Zinc.
Hex Head Bolts
Galvanised and zinc hex head bolts in a range of sizes, Galvanised or Zinc.
High Tensile Bolts
High tensile bolts in a range of sizes.
Set screw bolts in a range of sizes, available in 304/316 SS, Galvanised or Zinc.
Coach screws in a range of sizes, available in Stainless-Steel, Galvanised or Zinc.
Grub screws in a range of sizes, available in 304 SS or Plain.
Metal threads come in a range of sizes, available in 304 SS or Zinc & Pan or CSK head type.
Socket screws in a range of sizes, available in 304 SS or Zinc.
Structural assemblies available in galvanised.
Your Go-To Resource for Stainless Steel Bolts
Are you on the hunt for stainless steel bolts and other fasteners in Brisbane? Look no further than Fasteners Direct. We carry the widest range of fasteners from the world’s top manufacturers for all applications, from masonry fasteners to wood, steel, and much more.
Whether you are building a house, installing a deck, fence, or some shelving in your garage, you will need bolts and screws. Why run around looking for the right product when you can get it here, all under one roof. From cup head bolts to grub screws of all sizes, we keep the full range of bolts and screws in stock, always.
Largest Range, On Hand
There is nothing quite as frustrating as needing specific high tensile bolts to finish a job and not being able to find them at any of the local hardware shops. Whatever your application, we are bound to have a product that is ideal for your project. We pride ourselves on the variety of our stock on hand, always endeavouring to be a one-stop resource for our customers.
- Range: We stock an extensive range of steel, zinc, and galvanised bolts, nuts, and screws across all sizes and applications, from masonry to wood, steel, plastic and epoxy, and much more. Whatever you need to fasten, we are here to help with the right product, at the right price, all under one convenient roof.
- Custom orders: It happens from time to time that a customer requires a custom product or an odd size that we may not have in stock. In the rare instance that we do not have the product that you require, our team of seasoned fixing and fastening professionals will leave no stone unturned to find and order the item for you.
- Quality: Only the best is good enough for our customers. We go to great lengths to ensure that we only stock the cream of local and international brands, thereby eliminating any question about the superior quality of our products.
Professional, Fast, and Friendly Service
Who can afford to spend hours looking for bolts, nuts, and screws? We understand that you need to get about your business, and we will help you achieve this in the shortest time possible. Our team is highly experienced and knowledgeable on all our products and their best applications and can help you get the products you need and get on your way in a fast, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Our convenient online quoting and ordering portal makes ordering everything, from hex head bolts to coach screws and everything in between, fast and easy. Simply click on the Quote/Enquiry & Purchase Order tab on our website, follow the prompts, and it’s done.
- Why wait days or weeks for orders to be delivered? If we can get your order delivered to you on the same day, we will, but if not, you can expect delivery of your order within 24 hours of the order’s placement. As a rule of thumb, all orders placed within Brisbane before 12 noon are delivered on the same day.
- Not sure what you need? Our highly experienced team with extensive, in-depth knowledge on all things fixing and fastening. If you are looking for a solution for a specific application, speak to one of our friendly staff, who will be able to provide sound, practical advice.
One-Stop for All Your Fixing and Fastening Needs
Fasteners Direct is a widely known and trusted provider of fixing and fastening products for the building and construction industry, offering superior products, unmatched service, and the widest variety of products.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.